Friday 27 September 2013

Triangl Swimwear.


Firstly I wanted to say I know I have been MIA for the past few months and I wanted to thank all of the beautiful people who sent me messages and kind comments. I overcome a few obstacles and have a new perspective on things that I am incredibly happy about - although it wasn't easy and I had to learn some things the hard way - I found the struggle was well worth it.

Secondly, I thought my comeback blog post should be about my newest obsession which is Triangl Swimwear - these are my first and only pair at the moment but after wearing these and discovering how they not only look amazing on, they are also great quality - I am placing another order this week.

I have the colour "Malibu Blue" and the next on my wish list are "Arizona Sunset", "Miami Mint" & "Penny Wanderlust" which all retail at AUD$86 which I think is a reasonable price for such a great quality bikini. The next thing I love about their EBoutique is that you can get separate sizes, this is incredibly helpful for me as I am a 12 in tops and 8-10 in bottoms so I got the M in both, think I will get a L top with my next order though! They are made of wetsuit material which a lot of companies are bringing out similar pieces!  

I am going to Thailand in the next few weeks so can't wait to take and share some pictures and will definitely be putting these bikinis to good use! Stay posted for those photos and lots of other posts.



No comments:

Post a Comment