Friday 27 September 2013

J Bronze Dark Tanning Mousse.


J Bronze is a new Fake Tan line created by Australian beauty Jennifer Hawkins. Not only is she one of the most beautiful women on the planet she also has created what I think is a pretty great fake tan. 

There were a couple of different types of tanning products, in a few different shades however originally I had been looking for the St Tropez Dark Tanning Mousse when I came across this one instead.

First impression was that it smelt strongly of coconuts but not in a bad way, I find some similar scents overwhelming but I didn't mind this one. After applying the mousse I found my skin very sticky - now I know that most fake tans will have this effect however I found it to be more so than any of the other I have tried. Another thing that I noticed with this tan that in some places I found it particularly difficult to get off, almost like it had stained my skin but some people might find that a positive rather than a negative - personally I like to apply fresh tan regularly so I did not like that about this tan.

With that being said my overall opinion on this tan is a good one as I think it does apply nicely and is a beautiful, natural looking tan. I would recommend this to people who don't want to pay the extra AUD$20 or so for more expensive brands like Model Co or St Tropez.

1 comment:

  1. I've nominated you for the Liebster award! My post you are featured in with my questions for you just went live! You can check it out below:
    http://itslolll.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/the-liebster-award.html

    Loriana x

    ReplyDelete