Sunday 7 July 2013

NOTD - Candy Crunch


This colour reminds me of Barbie, its so pretty and girly! My nails are a little damaged from having acrylics on for so long, but this colour definitely makes them look much better! The colour is Candy Crunch from Factorie, a clothing store which sells pretty cheap clothes sort of equivalent to Supre' but sells mens clothes also. If you have one near you, you should definitely check out the nail polishes cause they are really cheap and have a lot of really nice colours. 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely colour! x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Go over to my blog and have a look x

    Caitlin x

    www.caitlinrammy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Go over to my blog and have a look x

    Caitlin x

    www.caitlinrammy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete