Sunday 7 July 2013

My Michael Kors Watches.




Silver Catwalk Chronograph Watch:

This watch I received last October for my birthday and have worn it almost everyday since. I often get comments about how big it is, and thats half the reason I love it. Its heavy and beautiful and has been a staple in my everyday jewellery since the day I got it. It was purchased from ASOS for about AU$300 - $400 I am not positive as it was a gift, but I remember looking at it online for weeks before contemplating on whether I should buy it for myself. 




Gold Runway Watch: 

I have only had this watch a couple of weeks now and haven't had a chance to have a link taken out so its fits better yet but that hasn't stopped me from wearing it up my forearm. I am head over heels in love with this watch, I have always worn silver jewellery and will definitely still occasionally wear my other one but especially for dressing up I think gold is so much more dressy if that makes any sense? I have never really thought gold suited my skin tone but I couldn't disagree more now after wearing it. I had been eyeing this watch and the Rose Gold one off for a little while on ASOS but I got an email notification about a sale on BrandsExclusive and couldn't resist buying it while it was AU$259 rather than over AU$359 on ASOS. I adore this watch and I am so glad I got it, going to be a staple and will be wearing it a lot so prepare to see this watch in some OOTD posts etc. This watch is two toned as you can see on the band but I am not positive what the other tone is, does anyone know? If so, let me know!

1 comment: