Sunday 7 July 2013

LUSH Sex Bomb Bath Ballistic.


I told you guys I was going to do an individual post on the LUSH Bath products I tried and this one was definitely my favourite one. This is going to be a short post as there isn't too much I have to say about this product besides, if you haven't tried this and you are a bath addict like I am, you should definitely try this one out! This is probably the most talked about, that I know of anyway and I now know why.

It smells beautiful, it looks beautiful and just makes the bath even more luxurious and I think there is nothing more relaxing. The petals at the top of the bath bomb actually feel like rose petals when they are in the water and my skin felt so nice and soft after getting out of the bath. Another thing I loved about this product is it left my skin with a subtle sweet smell which I love!

If you have any LUSH recommendations please leave them in the comments below because I would love to try them!

No comments:

Post a Comment