Sunday 7 July 2013

Frank Body Coffee Scrub.






























Safe to say - This is my newest obsession. 
If you love the smell of coffee and having soft skin, you need this in your life. Not only does it smell amazing, make your skin feel amazing it also helps blood circulation which decreases the appearance of cellulite and stretch marks. Each time I wash off my fake tan, I follow it up with this and my skin  is left looking and feeling great.

All you need to do is follow the instructions on the back of the packet (pictured above), by leaving the scrub on your skin for 5 to 10 minutes there is a slight oil residue left on your skin but it isn't overwhelming or overbearing - if you have oily or combination skin it advises you should wash your skin with a light body wash afterwards which is what I do. 

I have never had bad cellulite or stretch marks but I do have slight marks of cellulite on the highest part of my leg just under my bum, its never been something that I have been embarrassed about because it isn't very noticeable but I notice it, so when I noticed it becoming even less obvious I was extremely happy I purchased this product. I will absolutely be repurchasing this product as it makes my skin look and feel incredible in only a few washes, I definitely noticed my skin felt softer and smoother after the first use.

Purchase yours here  to get the same amazing results! I can honestly not say enough good things about this product, so go check it out to get dirty with Frank!

1 comment: