Saturday 4 May 2013

NOTD - Carribean Coral LumiNail.


I am in love with the LumiNail kit (first impression post here!)  I got a few weeks ago, this colour is Carribean Coral and I wanted to show you what it looks like straight after being done, before I have filed away any nail polish that cured on my skin. It isn't much and I think its just that when I put both of my hands in the lamp at the same time they aren't perfectly flat but I don't mind filing the sides to save time.

Some people have complained that it takes so long but honestly I don't think it takes too long, although I do have a larger lamp I purchased from eBay which cuts down the time a lot since I can do both at a time.

This is the third time I have used this on my nails, and each time they start growing out and before they start chipping, unless I pick at them. It claims to last up to 14 days, and I think that it does last a good length of time. I usually get sick of the colour by this point anyway and like to change them so it suits me well.

I also love how shiny my nails always look when I have these nail polish colours on. I will definitely be posting more NOTD pictures with the LumiNail polishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment