Monday 18 March 2013

Rimmel London - Kate Moss Lipstick # 12



 Until pretty recently, I never thought I could pull off red lipstick. When I saw this lipstick (Rimmel London Kate Moss # 12) I couldn't help but buy it as it is the perfect red lipstick. It isn't too dark, too light or too orange and I thought if there was ever a time to try and wear red lipstick, this was definitely it. It is such a beautiful colour, it isn't drying and it stays on my lips really nicely. I plan on wearing it in an upcoming FOTD so I won't swatch it on my lips for you in this post - just wanted to share my thoughts and opinions on this product. Have you tried any of the lipsticks from this collection? I am going to take a look at the other colours now I know what a great quality lipstick it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment