Friday 29 March 2013

March Favourites.



Neutrogena Acne Stress Control
I have been using this face wash for about 6 weeks - and it has definitely made a noticeable change to my skin. I have quite good skin in general, I get occasional breakouts on my chin but I do believe that when I do get them, it is because of stress and/or hormones. This face wash is a cream wash, which makes it easy to use and it makes my skin feel very clean. I will probably do another post on my skin care routine, and will do a bit more of an in depth review on this product then.

LeTan Jet Dry Instant Spray Tan in Bronze
I got this product form Kmart for about AU $7 which I think is pretty great for a decent spray tanning product. I like LeTan products in general, and I think I will also do a self tanning post in the near future so I will share my opinions on a few other LeTan products aswell but basically this is great for if you want to quickly achieve a nice even tan, and it is really easy to use. I am really fussy about the smell of some spray tanning products, but this one doesn't smell bad at all and for the price I definitely have no complaints.

Real Techniques Stippling Brush
As you can see, this brush is a very loved brush and desperately needs to be cleaned. It is great for applying liquid foundations, and I paid about AU $20 which isn't bad for a good quality brush. It looks like it is a bit of a weird shape but that is only because it needs to be washed. 

Moroccan Oil
I have actually posted a review on this product already but I had to add it into my favourites because I have been using it every single day. I love this product because it makes my hair feel so much better and look softer and shiny.

Lola by Marc Jacobs
I have had this perfume for about 6 months, and received it as a gift. I liked it when I received it but I think only recently did I realize how much. I have been wearing it every single day, and I think the bottle is so pretty however, it is annoying to keep in my purse. 

MAC Prep and Prime Translucent Powder
This has definitely been my most recent discovery, which I love. I got it because I love the Prep and Prime Primer, and thought I'd give this one a go because I felt like it was time to use a new powder. I usually dislike powders that aren't pressed because I find them to be way too messy but this one I like because it makes my face look so much better, my pores look smaller. I will probably do another post on just this product, I have been using it for a few weeks but when I have been using it for a little while longer I will do a full review.

Also, I started my first few days of Tiny Tea but decided to stop and start again on Monday as I feel like I am wasting it if I keep using it while I plan on eating bad food, especially since on Thursday night I had a big night with my girlfriends and alcohol and bad food don't usually go well with a detox. I don't need to lose weight, I weigh 55kgs at the moment and my mail goal of the detox is just too detox my body of all the toxins and to give me more energy. I will definitely post an update on my experience when I start using it properly though.

No comments:

Post a Comment