Monday 18 March 2013

MAC Pro Long Wear Foundation.



This is my holy grail foundation, by far - I use it everyday and it lasts all day. I feel like I have spent a lot of time trying to find the "perfect" foundation for my skin - and when I say perfect, the criteria has always been; a foundation that stays on my skin all day, doesn't make me oily or patchy, and doesn't look like I have a lot of makeup caked onto my skin. 

This foundation is all of that and more; I don't think I could say a bad thing about it. I find it easy to apply and blend, it looks like my skin but better, it has a pump so it makes it a bit more convenient and this may sound strange but I really like the smell of MAC foundations.  I should also tell you what my skin type is so you can compare it to yours and see if it is going to work for your skin the same way it does mine; my skin is pretty average - it isn't overly oily or dry but I am prone to breakouts mainly on my chin, but I put it down to mainly stress and hormones.

I would recommend this foundation to anyone looking for something to make their skin look flawless without looking or feeling heavy. The coverage is definitely more of a medium to full coverage and is definitely buildable to anyone wanting more then medium coverage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment