Monday 18 March 2013

LUSH - Fresh Farmacy.



Although this product looks like a bar of soap, it is actually a face wash from LUSH that is known for leaving skin feeling exceptionally clean. I have been using this product for a while now, because I felt as though my skin needed something less harsh so naturally I decided to use a product that is from a cosmetic line that is made with natural products.

As much as I love this product, at times I do feel as though it leaves my skin feeling a little dry but only because after I use it, it feels so clean. This is definitely my favourite face wash from LUSH and I switch back to it each time I feel that my skin needs a break from the chemicals and harsher products found in so many other face wash and scrubs. To make this product last as long as possible, I cut it into small pieces and keep in an air tight container making sure it stays in a dry place.

No comments:

Post a Comment